VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

On the basis of past performance and the delays on achieving the...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    On the basis of past performance and the delays on achieving the forecasts of the contracts it signed , it is my opinion MHM will never deliver on the forecasts it made in December 2009 at Geelong .

Ihave formed this opinion based on the date of the forecast and the lack of it even coming close to such figures in the last 2 + years

The initial 12 month contract has expired , for now even longer than it ran , and as far as I can see there doesnt seem to be an urgency from the parties to renew it

There was some comment regarding tolling in a recent release , but no mention of a renewal , or terms so that anyone could possibly be in a position to do a calculation on whether the forecasts has any chance of delivery

As such I am skeptical .

No its not a downramp , it is just an opinion .

I get a sense Simsmetal like all others in the aluminium industry have price pressures , and if they can share more in what MHM estimate to be a cash cow with their product , maybe they will wanht to include that in the terms it is agreed to sign on for at the cost of signing a longer term commitment tothe pricing model .

If you dont that Sims and Alcoa bottom lines are an important factor , or the lack of a contractual renewal by them to MHM is important so be it

If my assumptions that the contracts havent been extended by a time frame that a PE copuld be determined ie 5+ years I am happy to be corrected .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.