AL8 0.00% 0.3¢ alderan resources limited

Scott is an astute operator, and I'm keen to catch up with him...

1. 2,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Scott is an astute operator, and I'm keen to catch up with him after he wraps up his survey of the Parabolic Lithium Projects. If all goes to plan and the due diligence concludes by mid-October '23, Alderan is poised to secure seven project areas that span 472 km². These areas are home to 24 granted exploration licenses. Impressively, every one of these projects is situated either within or to the south of the renowned “Lithium Valley” in the Minas Gerais state.

Minas Gerais is a mining powerhouse in Brazil, housing 40 of the nation's top 100 mines. With over 300 operational mines, it dominates the production landscape, accounting for 75% of the world's niobium and 53% of Brazil's iron ore. The state also yields significant quantities of gold, zinc, and phosphate. The Alderan projects have generated interest due to their prime locations, lying on the fringes of known and presumed fertile G4 granites, which underscores their geological significance.

On a personal note, using the analogy of proximity to other significant projects, I see this as a potentially lucrative speculative investment. My stake in LRS, purchased at 7c, might have been a tad late, yet it rewarded me with a 3.5x return. If Alderan's venture turns out to be even remotely as successful, the upside could be striking, many times larger. However, as with all speculative ventures, the inherent risk cannot be overlooked. It's essential to conduct thorough research and not rely solely on information from platforms like HC. While the prospects seem promising, there's no absolute assurance of discovering an economic lithium deposit. My optimism stems from the extensive lithium presence, evident from the continued results of Sigma and Latin.

Recent findings in the 'Lithium Valley' are indicative of its potential. For instance, TSX-listed Sigma Lithium's Salinas project boasts the Groto do Cirilo resource, with a staggering 77 million tonnes at 1.43% lithium oxide. They're gearing up for Phase 1 production, aiming for 275,000 tonnes per annum. Another notable player is Latin Resources (ASX: LRS) with their Salinas project, which holds 45.2Mt at 1.34% lithium. Canada's Lithium Ionic is progressing with resource expansion and active drilling. Meanwhile, Nasdaq-listed Atlas Lithium has successfully identified 20 outcropping pegmatites. GLTAH and don't watch the PA but rather follow the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.818M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.508K 1.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4247351 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9836127 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.