FML 3.45% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

alacer and fml?? australian newspaper, page-28

1. 732 Posts.
    Hi Gutumike.

My views on the future of this Company are neutral not "pessimistic" because success for them is entirely reliant on something they have no control over.

It is not me who is saying acquisitions will be sought, it is the Company.
    What I can't fathom for the life of me though, is why the majority of posters on here feel the best TIME for that is right now!
    Buying another struggling operation would reduce the coffers to a bare minimum leaving nothing to turn things around IF AND WHEN the pog improves dramatically, which is why I am questioning the eagerness and blind faith in the direction of the pog on here. To simply feel (as some seem to) that it is ok because this Company now has what appears to be a bottomless pit of Government finance is complete nonsense, and the kind of thinking that could easily lead to disaster in my opinion.

At the moment they are controlling their finances and wannabe instincts, which I feel even the most ardent supporter would admit have not been used with the wisest restraint in the past on occasion, and I hope they continue to do so in the foreseeable future rather than a repeat performance of past knee jerk decisions.

You posted a while ago that your feeling was pog would return to old highs and possibly beyond in the future and I said then that I hoped for your sake and everyone else on here that you are correct, which I meant then and still do, but it is purely a gut feeling of yours not a definite Mike, and there is a large graveyard out there which hitherto prudent businessmen have consigned their Company to, making decisions gambling on a gut feeling when it was entirely unnecessary to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $7.169K 47.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72753 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.