MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

i'll bite. why exactly is Marti looking to fail "as well" just...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    i'll bite.

why exactly is Marti looking to fail "as well" just from the upper sheets?
    did the upper sheets fail?
    I thought they are still flow testing Unit 2 and Unit 1B as we speak?
    Why is the oil "unusable" and "has no demand"?
    It absolutely has local demand, and there's plenty of heavy oil refineries for it to be shipped to anyway.
    So the top section, which is lower temp, lower pressure, heavier API, is usable.
    And the bottom section, which is definitely high pressure and probably higher than 22+ API, is about to be drilled next month with A-3.

What exactly is going on with the logic in your posts and other 'down rampers'?
    There's literally no logic, it's just emotions based on the fact that Unit 3 in Amistad didnt flow as well as perhaps YOU (and others) had hoped (lol it still flowed anyway, and there are now new learnings and data from this APPRAISAL well to suggest there is a commercially viable project in just Unit 3 alone).

Like, stop down ramping. stop convincing mum and dad investors to panic and sell early and lose out.

Stay the course people, let's wait and see what the flow results show from unit 2 and Unit 1B, and then far out STAY for the drilling of the main show, Alameda-3.

My plan is to reassess after A-3 results are known fully. At this point, with the information released, i have every logical reason to be very confident in a positive result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.