MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Alameda-3, page-262

1. 7,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    Welcome to Wednesday!

Not sure if we will get an announcement today regarding U3 quality and U2 results (both pending from last announcement). Someone who is usually pretty spot on said yesterday that they think we will see something on Thursday: and I am quite happy to wait until then. Would be good to also get a timetable on A3 (given that the activity on A2 would now be complete and the rig is still on the pad and undoubtedly would currently be in the process of being shifted 50 feet).

The only revelation yesterday was that it seems that every time Roch posted some made up stuff on the MAY thread, MAY followers posted some factual stuff on I*Z. Even the I*Z gang noticed this, and are pleading for the cross-thread posting to stop, as the last thing those lads want over there is for someone to come to their thread and start talking facts. Perhaps that's why that corgi (small dog, right) dropped 11% in one day (that, and the fact that a certain country has elections today, which may make life far more volatile over the coming months as there are large elements of society who will refuse to accept an election where chicken wings are used as currency to bribe voters: fact).

So, with that in mind, it today will show us whether those I*Z peeps, who insist on posting rubbish on the MAY thread, go back to their own sandpit, or whether they have not quite "got it" in terms of the purpose of HotCopper. To me, that appears to be the only interesting thing on the horizon today.

(*pause*) - Will now wait for the typically vacant reply.....

Have a good day all.
    Kit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.