MAY 6.00% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

Alameda-3, page-3

1. 9,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2296
    I’ve always been on board MAY again for A3, my early 2023 accumulation and heavy entry was my BESBS play into A3, and as we know it hasn’t gone exactly to plan of late! …….. But I also don’t hold head office and the results achieved thus far in MAY,s current Cuban Exploration campaign to be fully represented in current MCAP, put simply MAY has been sold down this week by ST investors that have know idea about the O&G sector and simply thought they could make a fortune following some ridiculous W3 wave on a computer and didn’t need to know anything about what they were doing investing in MAY or the sector, for this group of investors on MAY in 2023 the money was going to come in long and strong following some farcical trading system and template presented on Hot Copper provided by a group of TA Sharks on Hot Copper, and we all know how that W3 wave has ended for this group don’t we this week it capitulated to a ridiculous 6 cent SP for MAY simply because there ridiculous and farcical W3 bubble burst and they all jumped collectively for the exit at once.

So the big plus for me now leading into A3 and also the future of MAY scrip is that collective and speculative bubble that shouldn’t of been invested in MAY in the first place has burst and all that TA money has now gone into true O&G investors hands like myself at a far discounted price because of their stupid investment decisions of following this farcical W3 wave in the first place.

And in layman’s terms it’s

“The tree has now been completely trimmed of the redundant dead wood for the tree to now blossom for the season ahead as we head into Spring 2023”

MAY imo is now positioned perfectly now leading into A3 with now a scrip of O&G oily pennies investors that actually understand why they are investing in MAY and the fundamentals of A1,A2,A3 for exploration in MAY,s LT future for the company we as a collective are investing in, and to me that gives me great comfort now as a large Shareholder of MAY now leading into A3 and the O&G investment based scrip that are now invested in MAY for A3, after this week capitulated now W3 TA wave Lemming selling off of MAY scrip.

Happy days ahead I’m seeing for MAY shareholders now, and come September with this current period in time being looked on as the ST value buying period for MAY O&G investors, with such a dynamic SP Spud of A3 coming on in the ST $$$$$$

Good luck crew I can see September being the return of the 300m MCAP that is so warranted MAY at this stage of the Cuban campaign, and on Progress of A3 of course the Assault on the Big Boy the 1B MCAP that is fair value on MAY on current EV alone as the drill spins into the depths of A3 and the Elephant oil Fields that lie beneath for Shareholders $$$$

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5521/5521064-409b9f45c13b5e4034a53eaa667f739d.jpg

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $154.8K 2.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 113206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 1347067
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.