TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Alan Boyd..The Big Picture..

1. 2,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Alan Boyd ….
    That’s a really promising piece by Alan which is totally straightforward and doesn’t need any attempts at reading between the lines. Black & white, colour and 3D all in a few paragraphs.

A man of his credentials, experience and sobriety isn’t the type to have ‘a chance meeting with Nick’ in December and join the board the following month if he wasn’t excited about what the future holds for TV2.
    Particularly the potential role to be played in the ‘World’s first Smart MegaCity’ which started its concept in 2011 by ‘China’s top policy development agency’.

He said he “wanted to find a “Service Delivery Platform” that could be used to deliver entertainment, education, telemedicine, eCommerce, eGovernment and lots more.”
    Going further, he says “The TV2U platform will morph into the Service Delivery Platform I mentioned above.”

To be the friend for many years (since the mid-80’s) of someone who went on to be the Deputy Prime Minister of the People’s Republic of China speaks for itself.

So…the way I see TV2 for the present is that it’s in ‘baby-step’ phase.
    It’ll be nurtured for growth through multiple designs for various contracts in different corners of the globe which will lead to it’s ‘morphing’ into the Service Delivery Platform needed to provide many of the technological aspects required for a Smart MegaCity.

A lot of people take out savings policies in their kids’ early years to cover education costs or at least give them a decent start when they’re kicked out of home to begin life independently.
    Nothing wrong, in my personal opinion/observation - and no advice intended, with a small investment in the infancy of this company with that in mind, considering the vision of one of the world’s leading and respected technological innovators who has been on the scene beside Bill Gates since Microsoft’s IPO in 1986.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.