HDR hardman resources limited

Huge,I thought you made some good points. I don't know enough to...

1. edd
    930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Huge,

I thought you made some good points. I don't know enough to get into specifics about AB but I sympathise in general. Seems you would just occasionally like to see a modicum of ethics in business. But I doubt the average businessman could care less about ethical or moral principles. Consider the everyday phenomenon of the 'phoenix company'. Right under the nose of the corporate watchdog ASIC, it is the easiest thing in the world to run a business into insolvency in Australia today, liquidate it, walk away from vast amounts owing to creditors (including the Tax Office, whilst employee unpaid wages are paid out by the Howard Govt under the GEERS scheme) and continue on in the same business at the same premises with the same directors and re-employed staff under a new registered name - whilst the old trading name remains the same - and without ever shutting the doors. Creditors typically get nothing and can't easily sue (so they don't bother), whilst outwardly there is no visible difference in the liquidated company to be seen. Clients and even some employees are unaware of any change. Shonky businessmen get away with this kind of thing every day. Who would be bothered robbing a bank?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.