ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

FupA quick look at the sector might give a overall view of the...

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Fup
    A quick look at the sector might give a overall view of the current state of play

WPL.... 21st Dec 2009...$47.15....21st Dec 2010 $42.82..... DOWN
    STO...............................$13.81...........................$13.62.......DOWN
    BOW................................$0.62..............................$0.42......DOWN
    MEL.................................$0.62..............................$0.42......DOWN ESG..................................$0.745............................$0.82......UP

Have not picked out any particular companies, just ones that I may hold from time to time. It has been a frustrating year but with ESG I am prepared to take the profit or loss at the end because I dont know of an Indicator that will tell me when the music stops.

In the meantime I do trade a small group of shares that has provided an income for a number of years by turning them over regularly [ at the money call options ] and I do work our out a required rate of return before entering the trade.
    So in theory I am interested in return on capital and can see your point but am prepared to hold ESG till the end.

Best of luck with your trading plans

Mattocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.