ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

alan fanton and lngn, page-43

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Mr_Delta,

I am not a short term trader, and usually, like you, I like to let nature takes it's course.
    But the nature on this thing, besides quite a few disappointments along the way, has been getting us nowhere fast. As a matter of facts the nature led us now back to previous lows, and even below the levels of Capital Raisings. To me that doesn't sound that good, and ESG with it's continuous silence is not helping either. I believe that it would have to be one of the worst companies around for Information release. They wont even tell us as to why we are having delays for God's sake. Where is disclosure.??

As for CDU, Yes I do agree with you that it went from one extreme to the other and very quickly bounced back.
    But, there has been a good reason there for that to happen. The release of the JORC which momentarily annihilated the spirit of joys and exuberations that were previously abounding there. While the fear of the loss of money, the stop losses being activated and the marging loans calls, drove the sp to those low levels. In this case though (ESG), there hasn't been any joys for a long time. And that's a fact.

Too many posters here believe in the tooth fairy stories and believe that the money will be falling out of the sky. Let's hope that for many here's sake it will fall down abundantly, but one has to face reality and keep an eye on the pulse by sharing other posters ideas, instead of shutting everyone down from their screens and wearing blinkers. Blinkers are very cheap to buy mate, but the cost of your money, is definitely not.

Besides, if I go back I will probably find that I did enter ESG long before I entered CDU. As such, I would have to agree with many here about "Opportunity Costs".

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.