TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

alan gordon jenks, page-16

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    What an extraordinary day. Much respect to AJ and Brad for their total commitment in seeing this through. By itself that 964,00-odd shares AJ bought two weeks ago is looking pretty good, let alone the other 34M.
    AJ was genuinely pleased to meet us shareholders after the AGM and I think will be at least as happy seeing us prosper (and post enthusiastically in this forum) as he will from seeing his own gains.
    I don't think the size of your cojones were ever in doubt Johnny, I reckon you'll hold until at least resource definition / takeover offer too good to refuse / production. Maybe cash in a few to benefit your family in the meantime. Best wishes to you all.
    BTO's "You ain't seen nothing yet" has been ringing in my ears all afternoon. It was also the theme song of a Contiki tour long ago and brings back great memories.
    Or Deborah Conway "It's only the beginning" (and I've already gone and lost my mind... This could be the love of my lifetime, even if it lasts a week).
    On a musical note, R.I.P. Doc Neeson of The Angels - another Pom who became an Aussie legend. We ain't never gonna see your face again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.