alan greenspan full it sh** !!!!, page-10

1. 1,565 Posts.
    << So there it is ...reality is not that hard to explain but it is hard to find ...everything I've said will be proven correct if your really prepared and switched on ..just be cashed up and ready to go short when it starts ..cause once it starts it's not going to stop for a long time. >>

Must say I'm with you there, Corrupt! so far, the gold-buggers from JimSinclair right down to a handful on this forum - I won't mention names - have been proven to be total idiots. eventually, they'll have their day, but as of right now, the americans have got things well in hand & you've got to give them credit for that. even if you happen to be losing heaps of money on your gold derivatives, as the above-named guru is doing.

but Jimmy can well afford it, his disciples can't & that makes them very angry & causes them to lash out at whoever told them so.

even the US$ is firming against not only gold - that would be logical - but against a falling Dow Jones! an unbelievable concoction.

or is it all this some kind of temporary foreplay to what's in store after the election (in the US, not our provincial version)? by now, even that seems a bit too smug for my liking. I distrust any prediction that's in full denial of the present tense.

where you say "be cashed up and ready to go short when it starts ..cause once it starts it's not going to stop for a long time" I'd be very careful. remember 9/11? it recovered within days & never looked back.

perhaps it's a matter of choosing which side you're on - or am I being too philosophical? the guys who wail & beat their breast because they may have started the wrong war or the mass-murderers who cut out tongues & chop off hands and ears if they don't like you for one reason or another?

or quite simply, play it as you see it. if unclear, stay cashed-up! that's the best advice of all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.