Hi Yeldub,That was a private dinner not public. Talking about a...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi Yeldub,

That was a private dinner not public. Talking about a deceased father like that a very silly and disrespectful thing to do though. The comment was not to achieve what you say IMO, he was preaching to the converted. They already intensely dislike the allegedly corrupt, naive or inept (which ever way you see it) lawyer you defend so loyally.

So the RBA dropping rates and 'surprised' the AUD holding at these levels wrecking the economy :-) Perhaps the carry trade has a greater effect than you and they think after all. Nice to see them gradually falling into line with what I said was needed, albeit too late I suspect. The ALP, RBA and Yeldub can't see what is coming IMO.

I predict your KPI's are a snap shot in time you should be ashamed of for promoting as if they are somehow good. And the ALP policies looking like worse timing now? Can you see that yet? You should be ashamed for backing them up IMO also but I respect your right to do so and to disagree with me.

The thought of the Gillard government has many of us very concerned. It is not just about philosophy it is about management and honesty - seems like a good 'post' to point that out.

Have a nice day.
    CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.