alan jones just doesn't get it!, page-65

1. 47,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Stealth

Re your post which included;
    "... You bang on to create a diversion in order to distract attention from the total incompetence of this failed excuse for a Government ..."

What absolute rubbish and mischievous misrepresentation that is! I didn't make the comments that went down so well at the Young Libs function which have been attributed to Alan Jones; he did!

I have absolutely NO association with Labor, let alone with Sussex Street. There is no way I could ever vote for Sophie Mirabella though - anyone but and most recently a strong independent candidate.

Rather, this thread has been all about how Alan Jones just doesn't get it; as demonstrated again today:

"Alan Jones has defended the sincerity of his apology to Prime Minister Julia Gillard over comments he made about her late father, claiming the "unbridled hatred" directed at him from parts of the media is motivated by jealousy. ..."

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/political-news/jones-rails-against-jealous-media-20121002-26w0y.html

Jones did not make an apology; it was litttle more than a restatement of his thinking and a protest that he was caught out and is being held to account for something. This from a man who says almost anything that suits his self-serving purposes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.