ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

alan jones take 2

1. 3,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Listening to the Alan Jones program this morning he spent a good amount of time attacking coal seam gas projects in particular ESG. He bought up about ESG using fraccing methods to extract the gas also charges of them using carcinogenic chemicals in the process.(im just reporting what he said i dont know the truth about these allegations!)
    He had on the program farmers from the regions who are suggesting that ESG through their consultants are somewhat dishonest in their dealings with the farmers. The consultants dont seem to understand that farmers talk to one another about what is going on around their region and what the consultants are saying to one farmer does not ring true with the next!
    While Jones may be short on facts here and there he certainly makes up for it all with his passion for the things he supports and he will continue to damage ESG with his continued bombardment!
    In a time where this company needs to come of age and stand on its own two feet apart from takeover speculations and other innuendo surrounding it the management need to grow some balls and guide this ship to a more productive place i personally think that the problems surrounding this company and its share price have more to do with the management more than anything else and it is time for the self rewarding DC and John No Balls Anderson to come good or this company's share price will continue to spiral downwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.