ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

dunno hs, who in their right would...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    dunno hs, who in their right would :)

http://www.2gb.com/index.php?option=com_podcasting&task=view&id=2&Itemid=41

I had a listen to it. haha. what a cak!

Look i really think we have absolutely nothing to be concerned about. This is just about the pipeline route and nothing else.

The gas well heads will be at the entrance to some of these properties [lets pretend you cant see the Freeway either, or the power lines? Anyone know what the average size of a well head is with some bollards around it to stop idiot farmers from running over them...because they cant see them?]

AJ: All without ANY consultation whatsoever. NONE

time for some talkback:
    Robin King. 1st Farm Gal.
    AJ: how much consultation?
    RK: Um just a couple of meetings! (see point above about consultation - well researched Jones. Is there a leash you can put on this guy - or does free speech just mean you can make up stuff?)

AJ wrote to Stoner - leader of national party - to complain about it. He described JA as a bloke taking the rubbles from Eastern Star and putting at risk this prime farmland!

haha. cause land subsidence. lets pretend that erosion wasnt/isnt a problem.

consultants are telling them that others are approving the gas pipeline. these are standover tactics?

ACCC being called in because we are being lied to?

Shareholder/ pointed out flooding on liverpool plains. JA retorted that there was a road going through there. JA told by shareholder that he is missing the point? The road is needed to deliver food :) [can someone explain to me if you can crop over a buried pipeline the same way you can crop a sealed road?]

rosemary nankerville. leader of the CSG coalition for action against something.
    AJ: now they are using acetic acid and all these other nasties
    RN: Yes they are. But they say they are biodegradable, organic and all that sort of nonsense [haha - like the organic beautiful liverpool plains or whatever that nonsense is!]

the foodbowl of Australia!

...supplies 2% of our wheat :)

it causes special problems!

Fi Simpson! Licences all over the plains! 70% of the state! covered by licences. [and I would love for it to all be CSG!]

heaps of classic quotes!

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.