I'm not here to support ScoMo. He's not doing much and he's a...

1. 35,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I'm not here to support ScoMo. He's not doing much and he's a typical politician/car salesman in my view.

I'm having a bit of a laugh at those that voted for him having a whinge. What did you expect ?

But, the more important part for me is the rude, shouty Alan Jones and his angry, old white man rant.

What is it with the shouting ?

Alan Jones is taking advantage of the farmers who are struggling by grandstanding for his own giant ego. His ' paid for comments ' ego.

He is a populist, johnny come lately attention seeker. Farmers have been struggling for a long time. Where was Alan Jones previously ? It's only now that it is big news that he has poked his giant ego in.

Jones doesn't care about the farmers. He just looks for people in trouble and then flaps his gums for his own personal benefit.

. He is incredibly rude to people including the PM. While you don't have to agree with the PM, you should respect the position.

Here's a suggestion Mr Jones. If you think you're so good, if you think you can fix the farmers problems, if you think you have the answers, then why don't you run for parliament ?

Oh, hang on. You already did. redface.png How'd that go for you ?

Btw . Anyone heard from the National Party lately ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.