QAN 1.50% $6.09 qantas airways limited

alan joyce on sunrise this morning, page-2

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Bossdog,

Good SPIN interview I would say.

1)Not sure about the numbers, but QAN has made a good run of it to make it look as though the striking workers are at fault. Truth is, if managment were doing their job properly they would have a happy workforce and no strikes to deal with. This is not mission impossible.

2)I am told that those planes that are grounded were due to be grounded for maintenance works anyway. Anyone out their in the know (at the caol face, feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

3)How naive you must be to believe that crap, especially re his salary. Last year his slalry was just over $2m, this year it is over $5m. HOW IS THAT A REDUCTION? CEO renumeration is clearly available in the QAN annual report!

4) The offshore figure for maintenance is far greater than 10%. Don't believe the spin.

5) "Inflexible work practices" equtes to not allowing the company to offshore the majority of their maintenance work. That would be the end of their jobs and livelihoods, are you surprised that they are being "inflexible"?

Surfrat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
0.090(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $9.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.99 $6.09 $5.96 $28.28M 4.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23179 $6.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.09 254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.