QAN 0.88% $6.84 qantas airways limited

alan joyce, page-40

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi db,

Yeah, lots of experts out there on what Qantas employees are paid, all over the radio too, makes me sick as is is a gross misrepresentation of the truth.

Cannot really say anything re strikes.I am on days off after my last trip, have not been to work. Did hear Steve P? mention it as an option on the radio news but as you know, most staff these days are pretty fair in their dealings and Willing to try and work with management if fair and reasonable. I hope nothing like strike action happens.

I ( probably like you) have gone through voluntary wage freezes in the past and I am happy to do it again if it helps the company. Sounds like I will have no choice anyway. I may be wrong but I do not think crew ( both Tech and cabin) will entertain strike action. Cannot speak for Engineers or Ground Staff.

Might turn the radio off, almost squashed it yesterday listening to some supposed expert Grace Collier telling everyone that ' old School' flight attendants earn a base wage of 154k. Would be laughable if it wasn't so offensive. apparently pilots are earning an average of 500k a year as well!

Surfrat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.84
Change
0.060(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $11.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.81 $6.85 $6.78 $32.87M 4.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3273 $6.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.84 30269 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.