GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Alan Kohler interviews Dr Yacov's, page-3

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Great find more4less and thanks finnigan86 for displaying interview.

Some vital facts given in interview As I see it are

So how many have you sold?
    A couple of thousand.

I’m just looking at the most recent quarterly I’ve got is for September 30 obviously, the receipts from customers line said zero?
    Of course.

But so, since then you’ve been selling, you’ve sold 2,000?
    We started at the end of 2017.

How much do the things cost to make?
    No, I cannot say.  I don’t have to help my competitors, wherever they are.

Right, fair enough.
    But you will be able to derive from our financial reports on the gross margins, and the gross margins are very nice.

Tell me what we are, because we’ll be able to see what they are.  What do you expect the gross margin to be?
    Around 70%.

Plus the new version with chemical analysis capability

I see, okay.  You mentioned you’re going to add chemical analysis to it, how will that work?
    We will add sensors that are in the device where you will be able to measure your glucose level, your cholesterol, your triglyceride, total cholesterol, uric acid and others.

Will it do this just on the surface without piercing your skin?
    You will have to prick your finger for one small drop of blood and it will test all those tests that I have mentioned.

That is fantastic, I’m impressed! (me too! my addition)
    This is – we call it one to three and one to eight, so we will have between three to eight chemical tests and different models, and we will have more and more other sensors that we will be adding to the device like dehydration, which is very important especially in countries where it’s hot.  People don’t know that they’re dehydrated and the end result is not very good.

How far off is that chemical analysis?
    We would be having the device ready towards the end of 2018 and it will be in the market in 2019.

So since the end of 2017 they have sold a couple of thousand. (2000 X 249usd = $498000 usd)  If I remember correctly wasn't it a couple of thousand that were to be given for trialing for the China MOU? (please correct me if I'm wrong) Is this why the green channel has been given because of the success of that trial with the Prizma? Just seems very coincidental that 2000 sold and 2000 were to be trialed.

Things in 2018 looking very good; but 2019 better with the ramping up of sales from both Prizma and Patch mointoring which I see as a more steady growth with its challenges of changing the mindsets of the medical establishment, but it will eventually be dollar driven economics (no cost for PATCH to hospital so no capex)  plus where manpower utilization, convenience, testing accuracy and frequency. Will cause PATCH to become the "goto in health monitoring of patients"

What a team Yakov has. With such experience in the process of getting Govt clearances having been personally involved in 47 FDA clearances successfully  (And by the way, just in brackets, this was my 47th FDA clearance which I’ve done during the years that I’m involved in healthcare, in the healthcare industry). This is really wait and see senario

Plus the vision they have for the future the pipeline looks amazing. Roll on GMED

all IMHO dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.