PPK 0.00% 53.0¢ ppk group limited

Been interesting to read the comments by folks as it relates to...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

Been interesting to read the comments by folks as it relates to the AGM, what was said, what was inferred and reasons for the current slide in the price.

Well I did attend the AGM.

What I can say is that Copperroad is on the money with what he has said. Here is my two cents.

It was in fact represented by the board that:

They will be selling BNNT by the first Q of next calendar year.

They are already producing BNNT through their manual processes. Make no mistake, this company will be very successful even if they use manual processes. Automation is a multiplier.

They are testing automation to enable them to extract the BNNT without the need to cool down the machine, thus saving on power and enabling the machine to continue to run. Possibly 24hrs a day. They are focused on getting this right rather than rushing to market. This involves a lot of tinkering.

They are currently testing packaging and methods to transport the product. How does the BNNT react to being packaged? E.g. does it compress, flatten etc

They have been busy engaging logistics solutions for the transportation of the product both domestically and Internationally.

They will look to setup machines as close to the buyers / JV’s (where practical). Hence the second factory which is in relation to Craig Ballistics.

A machine that produces the BNNT is approx 4-6 m in length, meaning they can fit many in a factory space.

They inferred that a machine cost approx $750k to purchase and get operational. It will not take very long for the machine to pay for itself

There is no view to drop the price of a Kg in the initial stages of production. Note that the current cost of $1mil is in USD. The price may drop to become more commercial as output increases.

There is no shortage of companies demanding the product. Currently price is not the problem, supply is.

They are fielding a lot of enquiries about sourcing BNNT and working through this.

They have produced a plate with BNNT infused in it and sent it to the USA for testing.

Battery opportunities are massive and very exciting

JV’s are a top objective so they can participate in the success of selling products that incorporate BNNT in them.

The mining business is doing very well and will continue to.

No mention of listing O/S. Passing comment that they would like to keep in Oz for as long as it makes sense.

They will set up machines wherever they need to but they will be responsible for the people running them. That way they keep control.

I was very happy that I attended. I got to meet the board, hear their vision and hear questions and answers. I walked away feeling extremely positive about the future of this company on the world stage.

I was extremely impressed by the way Glenn Molloy spoke, his confidence in the technology and more importantly, the team. The Chairman was ill and could not attend. They had another impressive individual present the technical side of the BNNT and the opportunities that come with it. He presented very well, knew his stuff and gave everyone a level of comfort on what we have invested in.

This current drop in price is the boys moving the price down so they can get in. Stack the offers, hold them, watch others panic, place orders to get out and then slowly buy at lower levels. People sell for different reasons and have different risk profiles.

Form your own views and do your own research. My personal thoughts are 2020 are going to be very rewarding indeed.

DYOR and best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 57.5¢ 52.0¢ $35.59K 65.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 2389 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
52.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
57.5¢ 57.5¢ 52.0¢ 12269
Last updated 11.14am 06/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.