PPK 0.00% 53.0¢ ppk group limited

HiBig money is definitely holding. Look at the change in...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

Hi

Big money is definitely holding. Look at the change in ownership up the top. Not much change

Battery market is unbelievably big. Think phones, laptops, appliances, cars, boats, household power storage etc

I have run my numbers and have to keep trying to keep my feet on the ground. My cals are my calcs only but I have this view. (assumption $1 for the mining business)

1 Machine + no automation - $2:4010 Machines + no automation - $1520 Machines + no automation - $2950 Machines + no automation - $711 Machine + automation - $5.5010 Machines + automation - $4520 Machines + automation - $9050 Machines + automation - $225

I am not going to say how I came up with those numbers but to say that this is just based on raw material supply. It does not take into account revenue from JV products, just supply and mining. This is very hard to estimate but this is what I have come up with. Market movement and day trading may send this up and down but I think in an upward trend.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that the upside is significant, given the price per kilo and the barriers to entry. We have already heard that they are making it and getting ready to sell.

Add on to this JV products like batteries and defence related products (Craig Ballistics) and you start to ask how will this impact prices. Let alone all the products we are not yet aware of.

Other people will have very different numbers. That is what creates markets.

Once again do your own analysis and determine you view. This is just mine and no way will I be reducing my position. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14318 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.