14D 0.00% 7.7¢ 1414 degrees limited

Only a small footnote I came across reading an ARENA article...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Only a small footnote I came across reading an ARENA article about biogas - seems relevant to 14D given their first commercial test case is storing the energy generated from biogas and improving the efficiency of energy derived from biogas (and avoiding the need for surplus biogas to be flared):

As a renewable energy source biogas could assist to decarbonise the economy and divert waste away from landfill. The renewable gas offers a secure and dispatchable source of energy, and once upgraded to biomethane could help to replace natural gas in our daily lives. Biogas also presents an opportunity for local and regional economies to derive from a new source of income from waste products that are already being processed.

Identifying that despite there being 242 biogas plants were operating across Australia in 2017, roughly half of the gas captured was flared rather than being utilised as an energy source. Amongst the recommendations made, the report suggests that more can be done to create demand for biogas, and simplify the construction of new biogas projects.”

https://arena.gov.au/blog/cooking-biogas/?fbclid=IwAR2NStEfzbn2sOUkL6em31jK3MyhvabCYnDOmTAm0DgWU712xn1d1BEWgKo

TC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114026 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 43028 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.