UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

alan needs to change his ways!

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Who in their right mind would not wait until you get the actual signiture before bringing out the hyper growth rhetoric. And once again putting a timeline of a "couple of weeks" which is tonight 4. A couple is 2 last time I checked.

His unauthodox and ill diciplined methods are leaving the company exposed. All Sanofi have to do now is say the board has had a change of heart and the contract price needs to be re-negotiated. After all AS keeps telling everyone how big the margins are. They know we are burning cash and each week makes us more vulnerable.

Last year he put a ridiculous June 1 to August 31 timeline which he later said he didn't realise the 'natural speed of the pharma industry'. Surely he should. And we still haven't got the gold. Painful.

Now I know I sound like Dino, but I must convey my dismay at this further delay which can only be a problem or AS has once again got his natural signiture speed wrong. How difficult is it to sign an agreed contract?

Lets just hope there is minor tweaking in the background so it doesn't end in tears. I am a true believer with a truckload of shares with no intention to sell. Luck I am young with patience and a lover of Writer and Snorkella's fundamental messages!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.