UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

alan not buying stock a significant message

1. 94 Posts.
    I have posted here previously setting out the meaningful level of purchasing of $2.5 Million dollars of Unilife shares in the last 15 months by our CEO.

I would now like to suggest that the absence of Alans purchasing of Unilife shares of late is far far more significant than all the previous buying by him.

IMO it signifies we have entered a period where he cannot buy shares without breaching Unilifes Insider Trading Policy. The longer this absence continues the closer I feel we are to something substantual(either that or he has run out of money).

Another little gem is this posted on twitter yesterday by Alan.

Alan Shortall?@AlanShortallAU 9/3/12

Alan Shortall | "Demand is building just as we expected for Unitract 1mL syringes within the U.S. market."

Seems all us shareholders wondering about Unitract sales were looking in all the wrong places, forget Statements of Accounts, Shareholder briefings etc etc. Twitter fellow shareholders is where we will find the answers.......!!!

In closing I have spoken to Alan a few times over the past couple of years when even Writers optimism and knowledge could not settle my nerves. Alan always said along the lines..."I can't tell you anything that has not been publically announced, all I can say is watch what I do....." I think it is now what he isn't doing that is most pertinent. All IMO.

Regards

Credit

5:47 AM - 9 Mar 12via web · Details

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.