PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

alarm bell has been given about pla management

1. 438 Posts.
    As I has warned about the PLA management on the last failed fund raising. Why buy 12c when it heading to 6c and now the bar is lower, the sight of desperation and clueless from the management. The management of PLA exhibit all the signatures of failed management...take a look at the former AIM (now BTR) board of management I gave warning for years that the incompetent management were driving the company to the ground unless the big shareholders take action to force them out. After AIM did crash to ground and only after the big shareholders took action to boot the management out did the company recovered. With PLA management the same thing they show all signs of a failed board of management. NOTHING gona change untill these failed performer being removed. Unfortunately the big institution holder too slow or too lazy to look at their investment they only react when it s too late.
    Here the sign of a fail performers:
    1)more glossy promises
    2)fail to set perform targets
    3)big pay package with no performance to justify.
    4)full of excuses for not delivered.
    5)promises of delivering continue to slipping.

I will say that untill the board and the CEO are all gone, I will stay away from any share offers not @8c and certainly not even @6c. This crap is heading to be winded up under the current management very soon unless the big share holders take legal proccedings to force the company to open up their books for inspection (same in case of AIM...dodgy thing will come out to light) and boot them all out

The SP is heading to sub 3c the reason for that is, PLA is not a producer, PLA is an explorer with a big hole in its expenditure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.