88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Thanks Sin nikel for your comments, I dont know about RMP nor do...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thanks Sin nikel for your comments, I dont know about RMP nor do I know about RMP directors so I cant really comment , however i do know about the tangiers petroleum morph to 88E and Dave Wall involvement at that time. I doubt you do though .Anyway at the time I was invested in TPT and all looked lost after a duster in Africa from memory. The CEO who had committed the company into the drill subsequently departed and a new CEO took the reigns with a new strategy .I and most investors at the time breathed a sigh of relief that a new project had materialised thus saving the share price from oblivion. To say anything but the above is true is simply childish and Im sure those who were invested at the time would concur wholeheartedly.
    Anyway lets move on now to 2019 , different project, lots more shares on issue ,plenty of interest and a lot of conjecture as to where its all heading once again.
    Many valid points are discussed on this forum, by intelligent folk , that can not be disputed. Will we have a farm out to a tier one and lose control of the conventional at a cheap price or get a farm out to a chinese firm investing 200m for 65% and retain operatorship are certainly interesting topics.No one knows
    I dont post often because at the end of the day ,whats the point ,I like everyone else on this forum are merely silent partners in the game, we invest our risked capital and sit back to hopefully reap a reward.
    Its been tough though recently Sin nikel I must say, not a lot has gone right, that is obvious so i can see why you might be "cynical" and therefore suggest we all waste time researching past directors past failures.
    All I can say is that whatever happens in the future , whatever is written on this forum will have 0% "Chance of success" in influencing the outcome of an oil flow in Alaska.
    Its funny how keyboard warriors have gained ascendancy in the world today , I respect it but I wonder how it benefits us all in the long run.
    I hold quite a few and despite taking your advice on assessing the directors worth ,I dont believe now is the right time to make either that decision nor one on the projects ultimate outcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.37K 5.557M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
255 369532586 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616504361 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.