WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

asculpeous. I have more reading to do on Carrington to get a...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    asculpeous. I have more reading to do on Carrington to get a good understanding. but I have a lot of experience in Alaska and know the general area and logistical requirements quite well. Have spent some time in the Valdez Creek gold district (which is located immediately south of, which is right next door to PolarX (ASX: PXX) (formally Coventry Resources).

Alaska is expensive and can be hard going, but if managed right, you can reduce costs significantly - having people on ground full time (all year round) with invested interest in the company is one key to reduce costs and having the company purchase a light weight portable DD rig is another way to reduce costs and do in-house drilling - this might not wok in some companies but in Alaska the cost savings in most instances is huge. You can buy a new portable DD rig for $160k suitable for 250m depth drilling. In most instances it is easier to drill in winter with less environmental issues particularly where tracks need to be developed for summer access.

I see what other information I can find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.