OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Alaska, page-375

1. 1,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3803
    Hi Cara,
    Regarding Big Tex, there's not much publicly available subsurface information that I’ve been able to find, although I have included some data that helped me better-understand and come to terms with the basis
    for the 54% probability of success. As we know, Big Tex will be drilled in Louisiana’s
    Plaquemine Parish transition zone (known as the T-Zone) and from the “rough” map provided in Otto’s announcement (below), I have guesstimated Big Tex’s location relative to nearby active, shut in and depleted oil and gas wells. And there’s plenty of them. If I’ve sited the well correctly, the chance of Big Tex encountering hydrocarbons in my view is moderate to high, but the real question will be are they in commercial quantities; plenty of existing infrastructure.

Capture1.JPG

The brown areas (fawn-coloured) are active leases.
    Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
    Capture4.JPG

The map below is a bit dated, but it shows where the so-called transition zone and where Big Tex is sited
    Capture9.JPG

Well activity, a bit dated, but note that there are not a lot of dry holes (hopefully this bodes well for Big Tex which is in the Plaquemine Parish).
    Capture7.JPG

A good summary of the Pro's and Con's of drilling oin the T-Zone (Transition Zone)
    Capture9.JPG

Kind regards OldGeo and be mindful of DYOR before investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $12.34K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17892904 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12332282 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.