FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

albaman

1. 82,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all, hi Albaman

''Mmmmm! Pinto was a big drum beater of TI. Pinto went quiet about the same time as TI news.

Cmon Pinto, I think your,e the elephant whisperer and know something
    Is it true that the elephant is that big, that the trucks are treating its shit as a roundabout :-)''

First, apologies to couchy - you thought I was on site a few weeks back - sorry I didn't correct that - I delayed my trip for a while -- I am in Kambalda now - I have been here for about a week and I have no plans to leave.

So a few things for people who may be worried about my absence - and apologies if this gets long - but I won't write on a regular basis.

Albaman --------- yes, it is my belief that our elephant(s) are that big on Lake Cowan.

Let me tell you what I feel now - I have seen the mags, I have seen the drill results and I have spoken with some of the traditional owners of the land and I am in regular touch with the leaseholders who did the deal with focus. I have also heard what the opinion of the geo's are - and I will get a more detailed idea over the coming weeks ----------

TI (actually to be correct - the Lake Cowan leases) is probably ------- HUGE - I can't put it in big enough caps.

Before the geochem results came in - I would have said that TI would either be zip or mindblowing.

The geo chem results lead you one way only ------ this is big.

I won't go through all the evidence but just to remind some - we are on the blf --- we have dilational jogs off the blf - we have phenomonal geochem results ---------- we have EVIDENCE of TELLURIDES - every other single huge mine on the blf has tellurides ------ AND more importantly - everywhere else HASN'T.

I haven't had a long conversation with Dean yet but I can tell you something - he isn't exactly crying with the results of the first diamonds ----- he has got information from them and the next diamonds going down will be going down with more knowledge than before ----- those 2 first holes were our first look into the fresh rock.
    The next holes will be our second look -- will he hit telluride telephone numbers? Will he hit little numbers? - god knows -- this is a huge haystack - but those geochem results tell us one thing -- there is a hell of a lot of gold down there - big chemistry over a huge CONTINUOUS area --- it only comes down to time, money and patience.
    The gold didn't fall from the sky and it didn't fall off a truck - such big geochem numbers over such a big big continuous area means only one thing - it is leaching from somewhere - and there is a hell of a lot of it.

And that darlings is about all I want to say on TI.

As much as TI is exciting - for me the real news has been to get to know Madam a bit better ------ and THAT IS exciting.

Half the world is watching madam - right now -- why?

Because I believe madam is like a gawky teenager - with talent and strength and personality in spades.

She has exactly that feel -- give her a credit card and you will regret it - give her her head and she will run wild - coach her and be patient and you have a champion on your hands - a world beater.

These are her strengths and her weakenesses -----

the biggest problem from my perspecitve --------- too many Aunts and Uncles who love her ----- madam is right now about to go from being that gawky teenager into a world class champion (and yes I will reference it)

She is like a young kid at the pre olympics - she has got coaches - but she also has LOTS of people who love her cheering from the side.

She has a financial coach (Paul Fromson) - who has very clearly pulled her into somewhat of a line (more to go) - so she is much more professional now about spending and investing.

For a few years I have said that madam has had only 2 assets that majors would possibly be interested in - and both of those not ready for sale anyway - TI and Nepean.

I was wrong ------------- ref. -------------- just go and have a look on the wall at Focus Coolgardie office -------

superpit ONE - stares you in the face ----- the jigsaw is there - only a matter of funding.

Superpit TWO ---------- yes, I am sober ---------- TWO, the jigsaw is mostly in place.

All the ingredients are there ------------- look at the history of the golden mile and look at it now ------- a massive hole -------

now look at the history of Coolgardie ----- the poor mans goldfield - and look at it now.

It may or may not be owned by focus in say 5 or 10 years - but assuming that the pog doesn't swandive ------- when the word superpit is mentioned in future - it will not be called just 'the superpit' - people will refer to either the Kalgoorlie superpit or the Coolgardie superpit - or the 'New Superpit'

This is huge ------- at this point ALL owned by the one company - and I believe that it will dwarf the existing superpiit ------ pity I won't be around to see the scale of the thing.

And cre (Focus Laverton) - could one day dwarf the lot.

Believe me - madam the teenager has some serious muscle - she is going to go from a little market cap underage to a raging bull of a champion - rapidly if my guess is correct.

And the risks -------- hmmmm, yep, there are risks - that's for sure - a piddly little market cap company turning into a multi billion dollar company in a short time will bring massive growing pains ----- some of which I see clearly now.

But I think she will get through it - most teenagers do -- she has survived childhood where most fail - she is a producer with amazing ground position - most never get anywhere near that. She has done it without upsetting too many people - sure, people see a wild child who hasn't been able to be disciplined fully -- so what - she is here now - this kid isn't undisciplined - she just has spirit - bags of it - and guts and raw power - being shaped and harnessed by those who love her.

You drive into Coolgardie - and all you see is Focus signs - more mine sites than you can poke a stick at. You see TI and you see anyone who looks close says - how the hell did 2 blokes find this? Easy - the luck follows the brave - and these blokes took risk, jumped in and applied patience, perserverance and belief - and the Universe likes that. You see Nepean and you think - my god, what is under this one? You see the maps on the focus wall and you think ---------- hmmmmm?

You listen to what Chuck and Dean have done ----- all serial reoffenders at finding mines --------- the few percent of geologists who do - and they do it on a regular basis.

For those who worry about how do you mine on a salt lake ---- I was marched to the top of red hill the other day ---------- laying before you as large as life are mines on Lake Lefroy that have been and gond - big holes in the ground ------ and who found them? Dean.

Who put the jigsaw of Coolgardie together? Chuck.

Who has surrounded us with world class operators? - Is it coincidence that we have a hell of a lot of key positions now filled by amazingly talented people? No - not possible. Well, I am not going to say how these people are here - but I know they have been noticed for years - picked for roles - and they are all madams coaches and handlers. And all the while the Aunts and Uncles look on - including grandad Don.
    The elder I met the other day - as we parted he was going to his broker to buy some more focus ------- another loving uncle ---- and believe me in mining these days - to have tribal elders as loving company uncles is a very very big deal.

I read glenmore who said something like I wouldn't be out for quids - well, neither would I.

Madam is about to enter the big races - and it is my guess that she will blitz it.

Have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $1.051K 6.634K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19766 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 3005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 8555
Last updated 13.17pm 14/06/2024 ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.