FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Pinto,I will join the rest here in thanking you.I've long given...

1. 2,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Pinto,

I will join the rest here in thanking you.
    I've long given up on TI arriving soon,then only last week,when looking at pit profiles,up popped a paper from WMC 1999,talking of marker trends on BLF and how you have to hunt for the source,mapping lake bed surfaces and likely brine paths,essentially following them BACK UP THE SLOPE.Much like river prospecting heading up stream looking for the original source of the ore,except your blinded by the salt overlay.

What got me going was they were talking of shallow pathfinder indicators of 50ppm at the base of holes signifying a large find.From memory ours is 2 mtrs at around 500ppm.Sound more like a mammoth hunt to me.Forget the elephant stuff.

I have been waiting for FML to do the SHIFT that you mention for a while,i have ended up doubting my own sanity at times.No doubt,FML are lining up the targets and aiming for a one shot transition,before anyone can nip them in the bud.That is the only way they can survive independently.I certainly don't want to see the staff dynamics destroyed by an overbearing outside corporate.

Nice to see CB commenting Dreadnought could become a super pit.Also nice to see the sort of open secret being admitted,for shareholders keeping their ears to the ground.Some relatively higher grades near the surface from drilling results from memory,should be mill bound by now.

regards
    Fitnfam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.