FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

albaman, page-36

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    A few thumbs up here, a few thumbs up there but pinto surges to the fore and the top of the table on his first post in ages here. Must be hard to digest I guess for some. But guess most here only really like a good story/ story teller here, instead of being told how stupid we all are for investing in Focus Minerals. Maybe it gives a few kicks who knows?
    Nothing more to add but I know what I'm doing today. Have a guess!
    Gold at us$1655, and A$1575 looks like it's breaking out to me. Wonder what this will do to Focus's bottom line? Just our high dollar getting in the way at the moment but with all the talk now of our mining boom in major slow down mode now this too will no doubt swing more positive for the Aussie price in the months ahead.
    Slowdown not so good for dear Oz but will be good for gold (and silver) I guess, and other high grade metal miners not being mothballed due to low grades. Once the speculators leave our currency the bulk commodities (iron & coal etc will determine where our dollar goes from here.
    Maybe a double whammy effect to come!
    High grades and PMs will be king in the months years ahead is my view.
    Maybe time to climb aboard. But still not giving any buy sentiment until we have more regular information from our company. But do believe in the master plan at work and tactics to prevent cheap aquisition before it all comes to fruition. Got it wrong last time at .05 but not really FML specific as the whole market was under pressure.
    But the winds of change seem to be now blowing in our favour at last and will no doubt eventually have a major spin off effect on all our producers who have come out the other side. The better cashed up explorers with very high potential projects such as ABU should also do well if a long bull trend resumes in ernest. With all the paper money printing and currency debasement to come cannot see any other outcome. But still to dangerous to mortgage the house on it!
    Like many here have some ground to now make up which will no doubt be better for all our spirits in the months ahead.
    cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.