FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello all, Nice run today, remember on the way up just as...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello all,

Nice run today, remember on the way up just as everybody gets excited somebody is selling each peak for additional profit. People get emotional at the wrong times and then they take a beating.

FML had their operational turn and are turning around finances now - I have been stating that for weeks / months. Understanding the business allows you the opportunity to benefit from the additional leverage of buying at lows when others are selling and negative.

Now as sentiment turns for gold stocks we all need to remember nothing goes up in a straight line so take care. FML can participate in this rally because it has done those hard yards and is turning around finances now.

FF no need to apologise as IMO you provided some light relief in the 'situation' and I make no apology (forced to defend) but it is important to see the underlying reason SS was upset like another poster a couple of weeks back. Its all about the timing and keeping emotions out of your investing.

As Couchy says - GLTA
    CW

DYOR&DD
    What do I have to qualify LTBuy? I have to chose a sentiment or the post does not register. This is NOT a statement that FML will go up in a straight line. It may fall first or for some time if market conditions deteriorate or if the company swallows a rabbit and has to sit and digest it for a while - there is that better SS, happy now, am I OK with all that stated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.