FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

albaman, page-56

1. 86,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

albaman,

"I definitely think there will be a trading halt Ann for Treasure Island before xmas."

I find myself agreeing with glenmore in that I don't see any big anns. for TI in the immediate future.

By xmas however is a different matter.

Things are happening in focus and also the world and hence pog is at a very critical spot - so guessing when the drills will be switched back on for regional drilling - may be a bit hard to guess.

I have wondered for a while how long Paul Fromson was intending to hold up the spend - a few weeks back I would have said probably until the new year.

However he did say that the programs will be turned back on gradually - makes sense.

I am only guessing but I suspect that TI is at the front of the queue for places outside of Coolgardie and Laverton - and I got the feeling that he might allow the tap to drip earlier than I had thought - that would put it in the Dec. quarter rather than the March quarter.

if that happens and the results come back quickly (seems to be less hectic than it has been) - AND of course if the drill hits something worthy - then we may well have a TI related TH at or before xmas.

Either way, I think you will find a lot of other water is going under the bridge before then.

fml looks definitely like it is in breakout to me - and also I believe the Fromson changes will show themselves very clearly in this quarter and also next.

I suspect we are going to have a lot of good news before xmas - well before - without TI.

The next drill program at TI could of course be a market fizzer or something that will blow our socks off -- can you imagine what a Burtville type of announcement along with some tellurides would do??
    Of course we could get nothing that would excite us mob as well - even though a nil result could still make Deano happy - more info, more knowledge.

Honestly - when you look at what the bloke has found in Lake Lefroy ----------- it is really only a matter of time and funding the program.

He has got a huge sniff this time - far stronger than he has had in the past - so in theory it should be as easy or easier.

There is a piece of information (geologically) that one of our members here is checking for 100% accuracy before he posts - but if it is correct - it may indicate that TI could well be something that will blow away all else on the blf.

Really - once you see the specimens and look at all the evidence so far - it is no wonder that people are hugely excited by TI - it is amazing.
    -
    Once a minable deposit is found (well in fact it is found already - if there were a causeway in place you could take rock now - right on the surface) - the development of TI and the accompanying Cowan leases will go on for decades I suspect.

anyway - have a great Friday all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $2.7K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7407 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 9385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.