FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Sharpie,I think the boys are talking about TI mate not the lake,...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Sharpie,

I think the boys are talking about TI mate not the lake, bit of a difference for you to work out there.

Glad you see it is elephant country that's great you're getting it :-)

Technicals - wouldn't you like to know...
    Please read to the bottom of this post for educational purposes.

Accorded with the appropriate respect and estimation.
    CW
    Havagoodweegend...

DYOR&DD
    Stocks do not go up in a straight line or down in a straight line please consult charts for the proof of this. Long term is a time horizon terminology in the investment world - generally 5 years or more. Sentiment is required to enable a post to be published. I have to be careful not to overestimate people so I obviously have to state this.

Fundamantal research is not technical research. Technical research is the one you use to gather share price information. Fundamental research is how you gather potential on a company and at times short to mid term share price direction. Market conditions influence company share prices. Aim straight and keep it real please.
    Sentiment by this poster does not indicate short term share price direction except by opinion on rare occasions. CW is not paid by FML or anybody else to post on HC and therefore only discloses general information he is willing to share for free. Every effort is made to ensure accuracy from available information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.