Albanese and Negative Gearing, page-5

1. 83,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well - I went to the 3 AW site - which you didn't' provide a reference for

and no - I did not hear him being asked 'repeatedly' would he abolish negative gearing -

he did expand on what Labor was doing ----------------

oddly enough - I judge by what politicians and governments are DOING - as opposed to what others are asking them if they are going to do or even if governments say they will do

far better to observe what they are doing.

IMO - no governments ever do enough - and certainly of the right things

Oz housing is a disaster -------- and IMO - JC and Chuck Norris couldn't fix it - it will take decades - if even it can be fixed.

To me - any talk or questions on negative gearing - merely are thoughts that avoid the clear elephants in the room with the housing crisis - and those are ------

that there is way to little social housing, that housing is way too costly and that there is a catastrophic shortage of builders and trades -

and of course - quality building - well, it's a pipe dream ------------ welcome to dodgy building Oz

Oz needs masses of welfare and social housing ------- and somehow, it needs to magic up how to get it on the ground.

Chuck Norris has no answers for that one - Chuck isn't handling well the fact that there's something he can't fix

Screenshot 2024-02-02 085648.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.