This poor woman Ms Williams burst into tears when Mr Albanese...

1. 13,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    This poor woman

Ms Williams burst into tears when Mr Albanese said he had asked to speak at the rally.

“To have him (the Prime Minister) hear my lived experience, see my vulnerability and then have the audacity to lie was appalling,” she said.

“I bursted into tears right next to him.

“The fact you continued to speak and didn’t mention me once nor apologise was appalling.

“You walked to that stage and listed your achievements to try and save yourself.”

Interesting -

“Albanese’s office made it clear he was just walking and was not interested in speaking.“

Guess he was reading the funny papers

upload_2024-4-29_17-0-52.jpeg

I wonder if he’ll introduce a new tax for men only. Maybe call it the “you were born the wrong gender tax” or “it’s all your fault tax”.

“Mr Albanese said he would convene a meeting of the national cabinet on Wednesday to discuss the issue of domestic and family violence with state and territory first ministers.

Mr Albanese finished his speech by calling the problem a “national crisis” and said one or two months of funding would not be enough to solve it.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/cr...n/news-story/92604400ff0abc1193ae57ba1271429e

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.