It seems terribly confusing to me First the organiser ----------...

1. 81,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    It seems terribly confusing to me

First the organiser ---------- ''Williams encouraged politicians to come forward,''

Then, she ''She then set about reading five demands, after each looking to the PM and his ministers to see if they'd be willing to offer a thumbs up or thumbs down if they were willing to agree. ''

Then ''Williams foreshadowed what would come next. She told the crowd she didn't want the politicians to speak, fearing it would become the "shit Sarah show" and make her the "next Brittany Higgins".

''She told the crowd she wanted the focus to be on the women who'd been killed this year''

Then as Albanese went forward - she handed him the mike

Then he said that they had asked to speak ----------- but, they weren't wanted -

Then she says 'that's a lie'

BUT ONLY SECONDS BEFORE SHE'D SAID THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT THE POLITICIANS TO SPEAK

Well, bugger me --------- what the hell did they want?

After that - if she wanted to tell me something - I'd tell her to put it in writing thanks

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04...der-based-violence-parliament-house/103780082

I don't cop the tears business - seen plenty of that with 'tears on demand' --------- thanks for that - keep the tears bullshit

I've met women that are 'proud' of that skill and use it for personal, political and manipulative gain

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.