Hi Reape................. The cuts come in, in 5 months-...

1. 5,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Hi Reape................. The cuts come in, in 5 months- 1-7-2024 . A rough figure on the largest tax benefit is equal to appx 2 Big Mac burger meals @ $8.95 each, say $18 per week- 104 Big Macs over 12 months --- bit pathetic one would consider. I thought the 'gathering of the brains trust' was to come up with some great idea.............. for cost of living relief ! But then ????

I thought 'cost-of-living ' relief was an 'urgent matter' power -fuel- food- rent- rates- clothing-school fees- etc. So again the benefit -2 Big Macs a week - but 'ya gotta wait appx, 5 months. What a pathetic pi.. weak policy for those in 'urgent need'. But then- what politician understands the needs of most of their constituents?

Well done Albo ----------- Reaper .......... you are a genuine contender for the 'Humour site' and your post could be voted the 'best humour for 2024' Congrats mate !

All in my opinion of course?. But wait -- since a certain standing of judging for Aust of the Year etc etc or any selection process for rewarding/awards etc ...the selections., in some cases seem to have gone down hill -fast!

Keep safe my friend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.