Albanese has had a third idea

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

Idea 1 - blockade streets in Morrisons electorate because of one to two week Centrelink delays, and divert as many police resources as possible. At a time when the police are so overstretched that they can’t even perform basic operational duties.

Idea 2 – shut down Queensland ports, get the warfies to go on strike because their cranes might get infected. This was an obvious lefty card to play. During WWII the warfies went on strike, the only people in the country to do so. Australians have never had any sympathy for them since.

Idea 3 – release the hounds from deep within the ultra looney leftist cesspits and attack Morrison because of his faith. Over 70% of the population of the country is a member of a faith, but let’s go for Morrison.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, after stating since January that federal government responses would be scalable and implemented at the right time, Morrison this week announced the major jobkeeper program, having worked through the most appropriate delivery mechanism from existing government systems. The relief comes in the same week that that parts of the country moved to stage 3 restrictions, with large reductions in physical consumer traffic in stores.

This follows the prior implementation of similar schemes in Denmark, South Korea, the Netherlands, Ireland, Canada and the UK. Governments all around the world have been considering such support measures since late January, following shutdowns in China.

Albo commented … “I thought of this last, it was my idea, my idea I tell you, it was MY PRECIOUS !!!”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.