@pints If a point is to be made, pls. make it fair and don't be...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @pints If a point is to be made, pls. make it fair and don't be disrespectful of our P.M. (any P.M. btw. needs to be respected) by giving him that 'Donald Duck' voice - and select only bits from a conversation - as you (or the original editor) saw/ and sees fit and supports your argument.
    It didn't take me long to find out, that this priest - apparently - holds strong views vis-a-vis the muslim population of his former nation and talks about it in church, at mass - I think that is wrong - but no doubt, the muslim contingent from this migrant group does exactly same thing. frown.png

I would be very happy if ALL PREACHERS/IMAMS would be monitored from time to time, to see if what they preach is not inflammatory and does not lead to radicalisation - but in particular those from a country where it is known that the 'beliefs' have been at loggerheads with one another for generations and now they are importing their rubbish into Australia.

I think preachers/imams/soothsayers should all be made redundant - they cause nothing but trouble, their 'churches' get great tax exemptions and many of them have an ulterior agenda, and if it isn't sexual, than it's power-seeking political 'stuff'.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.