Albanese in hiding after abuse of woman, page-64

1. 82,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''You wouldn't be so accommodating and understanding if it was Dutton there.''

I would actually

whilst I think Albanese did a woeful job at handling the entire thing -

I would have said exactly the same thing about Dutto - if the situation had been the same

it 'smells' like a set up ---------------- the 'evidence' is very strong that the 'he lied' business was TOTALLY illogical and incorrect

because only seconds prior to her denying that politicians had been asked to not speak - there she was 'large as life' stating exactly that ---
    ''She told the crowd she didn't want the politicians to speak, fearing it would become the "shit Sarah show" and make her the "next Brittany Higgins".

the whole bloody mess was crazy IMO

and as far as you saying that if it were Dutto - I would not have been so accommodating --------- well, I say to you that I was one of the few that defended Tony Abbott when Abbott made his 'shit happens' comment

if you want my reasoning for it - I guess you can go back and see my posts about why I defended him - but, I assure you I posted on it several times

and my defence there was about a leader who I thought was a total dud and often obnoxious

so, your assumption of me not treating Dutto the same ---------- is suggested by my history - to be dead wrong

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.