CCE 7.50% 4.3¢ carnegie clean energy limited

I'm over here in WA and let me tell you this state is in the red...

1. 93 Posts.
    I'm over here in WA and let me tell you this state is in the red by the tune of 40 billion dollars. Mining royalties have not come off as planned 10 years ago and the previous government committed to spending on the state based on the expecting mining taxes and royalties, but that cash never game due to the collapse of the iron ore price, hurt us bad. Since the labour government came in to power they have been shelving local construction work left right and centre. A lot of work had just started and then was shelved because we couldn't afford to pay for it. Just today or yesterday I heard on the radio that 300 public servant jobs will be axed in order to generate 350million dollars to put towards the budget.
    Now I'm in two minds about this Albany wave project whether the state government will back it now or shelve it. Just keep a close eye on it guys. Our iron ore price is improving and stabilising at a higher price so this factor might ease the minds of the officials and give the Albany wave project and other projects the go ahead.
    I hate spewing out somewhat negative comments. I've been wanting success for this company for a long long time. I do believe it will happen for us, but there is a possibility of delays IMO.
    Have a good weekend all.
    Wolf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $13.67K 331.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 306525 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.