ALB 2.00% 4.9¢ albion resources limited

albidon holdings

1. 215 Posts.
    hi all,

Albidon Action are requesting that all Aussie holders who support Albidon Action & wish to see any value for their shares please contact us ASAP
    albidon.action[##]hotmail.com - replace [##] with @

Please include your name, how many shares you own - this is important, your forum username.

We need to get as big a share of the vote as we can to stop Jinchuan. The news out Friday last may well be an attempt by Jinchuan to claim the mine is not profitable, as a precursor to taking the entire company from us. We strongly dispute the figures they put out, & have requested an independent audit of them.

At every turn the company has obfuscated & blocked communications with shareholders, they have failed to provide continuous disclosure as required by ASX & their board structure also makes a mockery of the listing rules. They have lied to us & delivered a succession of empty promises, one of the latest being 'regular updates' from the review - we did not get a single update until the stock vanished from ASX again. Any problems at the mine are as a direct result of Jinchuan placing their own guys there in the top management positions, despite better candidates being available - this clearly shows disregard for all other stakeholders.

United we stand a good chance of attaining a result, if we merely sit by & hope for the best we will gain nothing. We have led this campaign for four months, now it is time for you all to stand up & be counted. Please get in touch if you want to see any return for your investment.

You can follow some aspects of our campaign
    on twitter
    on facebook
    on LinkedIn

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.