Just in recent memory, voting against the new rules relating to...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Just in recent memory, voting against the new rules relating to NZYQ release debacle, while saying ALP are endangering aussies. I was watching a video of his interview where he was critising the govt re the release of sex offenders, when asked about his own party member smith advocting for the release of sex offenders, he immediatly diverts to "labor members asked me to release murderers etc". He claims ALP are unravelling, yet smith is ok since he only made a mistake and knows that now. So LNP members can learn but ALP cant? They are all the same mate.

The whole thing wrt to the release of these people is a joke. Tough guy dutton had a decade to strengthen laws yet is the first one out here moaning. Remember him coming out and asking for celebs to help criticise Chinas human rights abuses whilst in charge of the abusive third world detention regime of Australia?

I dont want this to sound like its coming from an ALP fan, I agree Albo is a terrible leader wrt to hyporisy as well. But switching back to the blue side of the coin won't fix a thing. These political lifers only thought is how to get re-elected

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.