I think you should ask the relatives of people that have died...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I think you should ask the relatives of people that have died from the Ruby Princess disaster if Morrison is doing a good job.

Ask your kids that will take generations now to pay this debt off, if Morrison is doing a good job.

Despite Morrison seeing what was happening in Wuhan the facts are:

MORRISON DID NOT STOP THE PLANES until it was too late

DID NOT STOP THE CRUISE SHIPS at all

Incredibly he did NOTHING and cruise ships such as the Ruby Princess continued to operate and allowed Covid-19 +ve people to walk freely back into Australia. All this after the initial Christmas Island isolation charade which now looks like a publicity stunt for the next election.

Shame he did not take things seriously enough to follow through after the initial Christmas Island isolation of international travellers. A lot of people have since died because of Morrison's negligence. No point in trying to shut the gate after the horse as bolted, even if you borrow to the hilt and borrow another $300 billion. and wreck our kids futures.

Morrison took the CREDIT for stopping the little refugee boats, so he has to take BLAME for letting COVID-19 +ve infected people walk freely back into our community and the subsequent deaths from the inaction.

Yeah doing a good job - what a bloody joke. Can't believe how many HC posters are singing Morrison's praises, but maybe they might just all sing together.

God, I hope normal Australians start to wake up and begin to ask questions. No just have blind FAITH and be loyal followers.

The curve is too flat and our Preaching Leader will at some point, have to turn the tap back on and sacrifice some of his loyal older flock.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tamara...e-cornavirus-cruise-ship-sydney/#443f097f4295

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.