teh candidte list looks interesting:(wiki)Ms Belyea most...

1. 42,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    teh candidte list looks interesting:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5971/5971980-7dbe2cc835a79dd0cc1f24fc89f58fd8.jpg
    (wiki)

Ms Belyea most recently worked to help women into studying with the MEGT Foundation, and in 2018 founded the Women's Spirit Project, a volunteer-led group in Frankston that supports vulnerable women through health and wellbeing programs."I'm a Frankston mum," Ms Belyea said."I am not a career politician. I am not interested in playing politics. What I am interested in is creating a community that works together." ABC LINK

Nathan Conroy was elected to Frankston City Council in 2020. serving as Deputy Mayor. Since 2021, he has been chosen by his peers to serve as Mayor for three consecutive years.In that time, he has attended countless events, festivals, meetings and briefings on behalf of the City of Frankston, saying “I will do as much as I possibly can to promote Frankston City and represent the people and the community every single day”.One of his proudest achievements is the development of a 20-year vision for Frankston City that will deliver more homes, jobs, and entertainment choices, within a more vibrant and safer city. Nathan also is a strong advocate for infrastructure that supports young families and people of all ages and abilities.Nathan is 31 years old and understands the pressures facing young families. He is passionate about ensuring they can build a great future in Dunkley.Prior to joining Council, Nathan helped community organisations to lift their membership and improve their finances.He recently completed a Master of Business Administration at Swinburne University.Born in Ireland, Nathan grew up in social housing, to young parents.His mother in particular was very determined, raising two children, juggling three jobs, studying by night, and then starting her own childcare company.From his mother he learned the value of resilience, determination, self-reliance and hard work.He moved to Australia at age 19, and lives in Frankston City with his wife Steffie (who grew up in Carrum Downs) and son Callan. Liberal Party LINK

I hope Conroy has ensured he no longer holds an Irish citizenship.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.