@moondoong; in relation to Brittany Higgin's rape allegation and...

1. 47,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @moondoong; in relation to Brittany Higgin's rape allegation and Peter Dutton being dismissive thereof by referring to it as " He said, she said! ". I recall you asserting that Lehrman was 'innocent until proven guilty' .

Well Justice Lee settled that one for us and I've not heard you even acknowledge his definitive findings.

The allegations against Julian Assange didn't even have enough substance to make it to court - they've been dismissed! He's therefore an innocent man and indeed as per your comments about Lehrman before findings were made against him, may have been falsely accused / defamed - perhaps even for political reasons associated with the US's efforts to hound him to death / quash 'freedom of the press / free speech'.

Yet such are your right wing prejudices that you're still carrying on as if Assange should be presumed guilty of sexual assault and hauled before courts even though the allegations have long been dismissed.

So I guess it's back to those Asian females in Singapore for you and with a conscience saturated in prejudice and your incredible sense of entitlement.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.