Albo really cares for the battlers., page-138

1. 83,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I'd be very disappointed if a government DIDN'T bring in a death tax.

It's one of the more sane ideas for human society.

Imagine the days where some one person lived in a huge castle on a hill, owned and controlled hundreds of hectares around them and all the other people had no property ownership, no savings, poor housing and scavenged for food

wouldn't a death tax and wealth distribution be a good idea then?

At the moment we have a lot of normal Aussies with tens of millions in wealth - living in high value real estate.

whilst we have homeless people living in cars, in railway stations, in alleys, in bush camps. Many are homeless through no fault of their own.

to me - if society doesn't respond to that by a redistribution of wealth ---------- then, it's a total failure of the society and it's heading at rapid speed towards a failed state.

Let's face it - kids need to look after themselves ------------ it should be a parents role to make sure that the kids are properly educated, that the kids get out and live a life using that education to make society a better place for everyone

and, that's it - if parents aren't prepping the kids for that - then the parents are failing and if it's not a cultural norm - then, the society is a failure.

It may well be ok to help set the kids up for accommodation and a bit of padding - but, to leave 10's of millions - is not going to help at all, indeed, it's probably going to work against the interests of the kids involved.

a death tax is a good idea ----------- how else would one suggest to redistribute wealth and to stop the concentration of wealth?

or are there those who think that concentration of wealth is a good idea? ---------- if there are, then we await to hear the benefits of the concentration of wealth - me for one - I've never heard one advantage.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.