@Bronco1 - this is obvious to anyone who has studied history -...

1. 18,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    @Bronco1 - this is obvious to anyone who has studied history - organisations such as Hamas have always played a part in history - they were usually the vanguard of a disaffected group, but often finding adherents from the poorest, most downtrodden, miserable men you can imagine, such men having often been born to utter poverty, having experienced, hunger, cold, no future - or maybe simply frustration of a professional nature, or avenging the death of a brother, family etc. - just check them out in history -
    I won't state anymore, because I think I made my point: these men will always exist as long as we have societies which are unjust, or live in nations who either rule over others in an exploitative way - and there will always be resistance movements, which eventually, given enough time, injustice, religious fervour - become dangerous.

But Isreal's war machine's just wholesale wiping out entire districts, leaving nothing but rubble behind, aiming at food convoys, destroying hospitals, isn't going to do away with Hamas, it will just breed more converts in the survivors.
    I would simply call their bluff and stop. Maybe hunt the perpetrators down in good time. By now, I would be surprised if there are any more hostages left alive, because they would have been caught up in the Israeli 'war effort' too.

If Israel stops now, Hamas would have to hand over the surviving hostages. It is as simple as that - but maybe I am simple.

Maybe like all wars, it will have to wear itself out, maybe someone will take a swipe at the respective 'leaders' - ; Leaders; Führers, Conquerors all become . . . . . The Great . . . . 100 years hence . . . we need to stop this sh.t.....
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.